Positive working relationships with patients, families and residents.
Our new quali cation enhances Customer Service in Healthcare, which will support you when you are dealing with residents, families, patients and internal and external customers within the Health and Social Care environment.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 quali cation
- Improve patient, family and customer experience
- Further your personal and professional development
- Gain positive working relationships
- Improve your skills in service delivery
- Increase service standards
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
What will I study?:
- Unit 1 – Preparing to Deliver Customer Service in Health and Social Care Settings
- Unit 2 – E ective Communication for Health and Social Care
- Unit 3 – Understand the Speci c Needs of Customers and Patients Accessing Health and Social Care Services
- Unit 4 – Team Work in Health and Social Care Settings