Positive working relationships with patients, families and residents. This qualification enhances Customer Service in Healthcare, which will support you when you are dealing with residents, families, patients and internal and external customers within the Health and Social Care environment. This course is designed to help learners develop positive working relationships with customers in a health and social care setting, using effective communication.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Understand how to provide a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for diverse needs.
What will I study?:
- Preparing to deliver customer service in health and social care settings
- Teamwork in health and social care settings
- Effective communication for health and social care
- Understand the specific needs of customers accessing health and social care services