Every hour, someone in the UK is told they have Parkinson’s disease, there are approximately 152,000 strokes in the UK every year (more than one every five minutes), and one in six of the UK population have some form of hearing loss. These health conditions, along with others such as arthritis and dementia, affect a substantial proportion of the population. A good understanding of common health conditions is essential in any care environment.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to a wide variety of care employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Improve your understanding of dementia, stroke and sensory loss
What will I study?:
- Unit 1 – Understand How to Contribute to Monitoring the Health of Individuals A ected by Health Conditions