At Runway Training, we always want to know what our learners think about their training and development with us. To ensure a positive experience for all our learners we ask course attendees to provide course feedback and testimonials, offering their thoughts and opinion on our trainers, course content and in particular their progression opportunities.
Here are our most recent figures:
- 100% of Runway Training students agree that their course tutor was professional and helpful!
- 100% of our students felt that their course improved their knowledge and skills for employment
- 99.4% of students felt that their course helped them get closer to achieving their career and employment objectives
- 99.4% of students were satisfied with the supporting materials and resources issued on their course
- 99.6% of Runway Training students were satisfied with their course.
- 99.4% of students would recommend their course to others!
Runway Training are always looking for opportunities to improve and to increase these figures year on year, using student feedback we can ensure we are always offering relevant training applicable to all our students and their workplaces!
We had particular success with our Emergency First Aid at Work course where 100% of students were satisfied with the course with many comment stating how the trainer set the course pace perfectly for them and created an informative and fun day.
*Based on feedback from 508 learners studying certified short course in 14/15 academic year.