Course price £595
Take your career to the next level with our range of Online ILM accredited Leadership and Management courses. We know that our learners have busy lives and need a flexible solution that fits around them. With expert tutors, online delivery and payment plans it’s never been easier to get qualified and build your CV.
8 further payments
Course price £595
I have gained much knowledge from this course. It is the first time I have accessed training virtually and everything was easy to follow with clear instructions for which questionnaire to complete, video to watch or attachments to read. In particularly I found the personality traits and what motivates others and may demotivate another. I will take this learning with me onto the next stage of my career.
I loved the quality of the video as well as the knowledge of the tutor. I am planing to attend more online training run by Runway Training and I would highly recommended it to anyone who wants to improve their skills sets.
This was great to work around a full-time job as [I] could select as and when to watch the videos and complete the tasks.
Overall I enjoyed the course and found it extremely knowledgeable and tutorials were easy to follow. The tutor gave excellent feedback with prompt replies.
Very informative and enjoyable. Well presented by Alison and well supported by Seb. Thank You!
I would like to say that I had a fantastic learning experience with the company, I found you very professional at all times, great communication throughout and very supportive. The on-line maths formative assessments where very good and helped me be successful. You were able to get me through the exam in time and I was pleased to receive my certificate when I returned from our holiday, so well done I would certainly recommend you to others.
Pepenbury is a charity that provides high quality care and support for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs. We train our staff with the necessary skills in order for us to provide the best possible care and management in both Care and non-Care focused roles within the organisation. We have worked with Runway Training over the past year and are extremely impressed with the quality of the training, support and resources provided including the knowledge and expertise of all the staff that we have had the pleasure of working alongside. As an employer, Runway Training have provided us with the flexibility to up skill our staff across various departments including Care (both Residential and Domiciliary) through Health and Social Care programmes but also through Retail Management and Business Administration qualifications. All staff have been trained to an extremely high standard and Runway Training have worked collaboratively with us, the employer, to support staff through all aspects of their training. Their breadth of knowledge and quality of provision make Runway Training a leader in their industry and it is clear to see how they have achieved all of their current and past accolades. Their staff are all expert in their fields and it is evident that they pride themselves on professional conduct, which as a result provides highly knowledgeable and up skilled staff for our organisation; we cannot recommend Runway Training highly enough.
I will like to show a big appreciation to Zoe Harrison for her support during my apprenticeship to guide me to get not only to pass but to achieve a distinction. She has been very dedicated and supportive during the time that I have known her whilst on the apprenticeship. Zoe has been a source of encouragement to me during times when I questioned whether the apprenticeship was for me and considered dropping out. I just wanted you to know that I believe that Zoe is extremely competent as an apprentice tutor and knows her craft. I believe that she is a valued asset to your organisation and under her guidance many apprentices will succeed. Many thanks
I really enjoyed the course and recapped over somethings that I had already learnt and learned many new things. I also liked that Maureen allowed me to take the lungs out of the Sams (Resusci-Doll). Thank you!!
Visual information, activities, group work all excellent. I feel like I gained knowledge and I'm sure I will use it in the future.
Thank you for all your support and patience, I would not have been able to get through it without you.
Learning was made fun and very interesting and helpful for my job and home life. Yvonne was great. Thank you
Specifically, this will involve the following:
- Having a clear plan of what is to be delivered and the expected monthly performance required from the profile to ensure delivery of financial targets
- Sourcing learners via visits to agents including JCP offices, other providers, community and voluntary organisations
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders such as the funding body, local employers, councils, other providers
- Working in partnership with the Business development Manager in sourcing employers who can provide access to job opportunities so that SWAP courses can be set up that align with the employers needs and provide learners with the right skills knowledge, interview preparation, Updated CVs and self-confidence to become valued members of the employer’s business.
- Managing the staff within the centre, ensuring that the curriculum can be delivered to agreed start dates.
- Overseeing the smooth running of the centre to ensure that all problems/issues are dealt with efficiently.
- To model and promote a positive, inclusive ethos that challenges discrimination and promotes equality and diversity, is suitable and welcoming to all learners and makes them feel at ease and excited to be part of Runway Training’s support services
- Be aware of possible opportunities to expand the business via additional courses (potentially some of these may be on-line) and consider usage of additional space to increase business if it is financially viable to do so.
- Work closely with a designated member of the Quality Team to ensure that AEB contract progresses in a manner which is compliant and meets the requirements of key stakeholders, including but not limited to, awarding bodies, prime contract holders, employers and learners.
- Ensuring that those who are involved with the delivery of the AEB contract are delivering to a high standard, meeting compliance requirements, and delivering in a timely manner, whilst also ensuring that they are given opportunities to reflect and make progress towards their own personal development journeys. This will include observations of Teaching and Learning in conjunction with the Quality Team
- Arrange learner feedback discussions to get views and ideas from attendees to ensure the centre is providing the best overall service and support possible.
Wendie has 25 years’ experience in Further Education. As a language specialist, she taught English as a Second Language and English GCSE and A Level in colleges for many years alongside work in curriculum management.For the last ten years, Wendie has held positions in quality assurance and improvement in both general FE and land-based colleges. She has a special interest in teacher education, leading on teacher training and continuous professional development.She currently supports future leaders in the sector, developing skills in leadership, management and coaching.
We are pleased to announce that we have joined the growing movement of organisations demonstrating their commitment to using business as a force for good, by becoming a B Corp.
Oliver Trailor, Managing Director, said: “This accreditation is testament to the company’s commitment to investing in our people, to focusing on meaningful outcomes for our learners and to following through on our sustainability goals. We join the global B Corp community and feel this commitment demonstrates our desire to operate in a sustainable and impactful way”.
There are over 6,000 certified B Corps across the globe in more than 85 countries. In order to become a certified B Corp there is a rigorous assessment that encompasses questions on: workers, governance, community, environment and customers.
Organisations are required to achieve a score of 80 or above to achieve the accreditation and we are pleased to report a score of 105.8, something that we will be aiming to better when we pass through the reaccreditation process in 3 years’ time.
In joining the B Corp community, we are also wanting to help support other businesses thinking of becoming a B Corp, so please get in touch if you would like some information to share ideas. This is something we did ourselves in reaching out to Yoyo Design, who gave us some great advice.
We will shortly be launching our Green Skills offer, including courses and support specifically designed at helping businesses meet their net-zero commitment. To find out more about how we can support you or business please contact [email protected]
Course price £199
Course price £199
This course is fully funded for eligible candidates
Course price £995