Are you a Kent based business? Ever wondered about hiring an apprentice?
Many businesses are now growing their workforce via the apprenticeships scheme, here are Runway Training’s top 10 reasons as to why you should take on an apprentice.
1. You get rewarded By taking on an apprentice aged 16-24, companies who employ less than 50 members can gain a £1,500 grant.
2. Support your local community Recruiting an apprentice shows your desire to support local people progress in to employment.
3. Fill skills gaps You can train your new team member in what is important to your business with over 200 apprenticeship frameworks available.
4. Build an enthusiastic and eager workforce Apprentices want to get stuck in, learn as much as possible and prove themselves often having a positive effect on other team members.
5. Fresh ideas and innovative solutions With a fresh eye, apprentices can bring new ideas to the table keeping your business competitive and relevant.
6. No Recruitment Costs Runway Training will recruit an apprentice for any Kent based business free of charge. All candidates are pre screened to save you time and money at interview.
7. A qualification to fit your business Apprenticeship frameworks are flexible to ensure your apprentice receives the most relevant training to match your business needs. Each of our learners chooses units relevant to their own job role and development.
8. Reduced staff turnover Supporting your apprentice through their training often means they will remain proud and loyal to your organisation and likely to remain as a long-term employee.
9. Increased interest in staff training Employers find that other team members enquire about staff training and development more on seeing the apprentice progress and develop skills.