Are you a PC expert?
Used to fixing issues and creating systems online?
Want to develop your web-design/coding skills?
The aim of this course is to introduce you to a career in IT or Digital Marketing.
The IT and Digital Marketing Skills Programme will help you to prepare for a career in this field whilst gaining a qualification to support you at interview!
We’ll also support you with employability in areas such as confidence boosting and CV development, making you a desirable candidate for any employer.
As a bonus, on completing the course we’ll give you a £50 gift voucher to contribute towards your new work wardrobe.
At the end of the programme you will be supported to apply for employment directly. You may also have the opportunity to progress on to one of our Traineeship or Apprenticeship programmes to help further develop your skills, qualifications and experience.
Eligibility:15 – 24 years old & not in work
Duration:4 Weeks (including home-study)
What you get::
- Nationally recognised Retail Services qualification
- Nationally recognised functional skills in English/maths
- Employment skills & support
- CV writing
- Interview preparation
- Opportunity to explore local IT and Digital Marketing businesses
- Job application support
- Support to progress on to a Traineeship, Apprenticeship or into work
- £50.00 Multi-store voucher on completion