Been considering a career in care?
Want to help others, but don’t know where to start?
The aim of this course is to introduce you to a career in Health & Social Care. Currently, there are lots of opportunities in this fulfilling area of work for both full and part-time workers.
The Health and Social Care Skills Programme will help you to prepare for a career in this field whilst gaining a qualification to support you at interview!
We’ll also support you with employability in areas such as confidence boosting and CV development, making you a desirable candidate for any employer.
As a bonus, on completing the course we’ll give you a £50 gift voucher to contribute towards your new work wardrobe.
At the end of the programme you will be supported to apply for employment directly. You may also have the opportunity to progress on to one of our Traineeship or Apprenticeship programmes to help further develop your skills, qualifications and experience.
Eligibility:15 – 24 years old & not in work
Duration:4 Weeks (including home-study)
What you get::
- Nationally recognised Health & Social Care qualification
- Nationally recognised functional skills in English/maths
- Employment skills & support
- CV writing
- Interview preparation
- Talk from local health and social workers
- Job application support
- Support to progress on to a Traineeship, Apprenticeship or into work
- £50.00 Multi-store voucher on completion