The Skills Support for the Unemployed (SSU) programme provides fully-funded training to boost participants knowledge and help improve their employability skills.
We are delivering SSU in the Southeast England Local Enterprise Partnership area (SELEP), which covers parts of Essex, all of Kent and parts of East Sussex.
The programme is funded by the European Social Fund, The Education and Skills Funding Agency and we deliver on behalf of Twin Training.
Why upskill with SSU?
- Increase your knowledge and skills
- Specialise in different vocational areas
- Boost your CV and career prospects
- Access expert support with job searching activities
- Progress to a positive outcome including, further learning, apprenticeships, work or traineeships
What courses are available?
We have a wide range of courses available, including Leadership & Management, Teaching & Assessing, Construction and over 40 Distance Learning Courses.
How can I find out more information?