Are you 15-18? Do you know what your next steps are?
The Runway Futures summer programme has been put together to provide:
- Careers advice and guidance
- Employability & Enterprise Skills
- Specific courses in business & enterprise, IT & digital marketing, health & social care, construction, hospitality & catering and customer service
- Help with job search and interview skills
- Help with the Driving theory, including a free test when you’re ready
- A £50 retail voucher to help with a new interview outfit
Whether you’re leaving in year 11 and unsure of your next steps, already decided to go to college or university but need help preparing for the entrance interview, or want to find a job or apprenticeship: we can help.
All learners will complete an initial 3 day course to boost your CV, gain vital interview tips and complete an accredited qualification in enterprise skills.
Our dedicated team will also complete a 1 to 1 careers advice session with you and can provide further training to help you get the skills you need to progress.
“Years 11, 12 & 13 are such a vitally important time in the development of young people and this includes not only their academic and vocational studies but also their future progression choices, personal development and decision making. The programme Runway Training have put together will enhance their employability and enterprise skills regardless of whether their next step is university, college, sixth form, an apprenticeship or paid employment and I am very pleased we have this type of provision available for our local schools & colleges”.
Tom Tugendhat MBE MP
When does it start?
Our courses start in the summer, but you can register your interest now on our website – www.runwaytraining.co.uk
How much does it cost?
All of our services are fully funded and won’t cost you a penny!