The company is an Energy Saving Specialist currently delivering a range of measures including solar PV, LED lighting and smart controls, battery storage and AMR metering services. This position will be to become the in-house non-domestic EPC assessor and project estimator for a range of our clients. You will report to the director who will provide full training in all areas. The site office is likely to relocate to Sevenoaks. The successful applicant will be expected to travel to sites and locations around the M25. A number of our projects currently run in West London. They will be given a company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone, workwear and all associated tools to carry out their work. Successful applicant will receive training to become a NDEA Level 3 and Level 4 EPC Assessor.
Training to be Provided:
- Non-Domestic EPC Assessor Course
- LED and solar PV system design
- survey methods
- Competent with use of MS Excel and other MS programs
Required Personal Qualities:
- Must be confident and a willingness to travel (will be given a company van)
- It would be great if you had an interest in Energy and the Environment
- Job will entail some travel as we have contracts around the UK
- Area of coverage to be within M25 for this position
- Excellent job progression within company
- Opportunity to progress to account manager/ senior designer
£210 per week
9 to 5pm with an hour break.
Apply & Send Your C.V.