We have a fantastic opportunity to recruit an apprentice who is committed & motivated to help us drive our future growth by finding and creating new customer accounts. You will complete an apprenticeship scheme in sales, customer service or business admin.
This is an exciting role, where we will provide training on how to make outbound calls to schools, academies, businesses and councils across the UK to persuade customers to switch to us as their chosen, trusted supplier. You will be confident to pick up the phone and speak to a wide range of people.
You will work while learning in a target driven role of sales. As an apprentice with this company, you will earn a competitive salary while learning the role of telesales. This role focuses on our Win, Grow, Keep strategy for new customers, to achieve set KPI’s and offering new customers the best experience.
You will learn through our strategy, the method of telesales and sales. You will need to be confident to progress in a career in sales. You will use the telephone to make initial contact with new customers and develop new business you will need to be strong willed and resilient to succeed.
Throughout your apprenticeship, you will be given first hand support to achieve in this role. Working with others, learning from others and being supported by the team to achieve and succeed with first class training.
Job duties include:
|· Daily outbound phone calls to new customers across the UK in both education and non-education sectors|
· Working on targeted campaigns supported by the Marketing Department
· Actively promote products and services to increase revenue sales
· Using and updating company IT systems such as CRM with accurate data entry
· Ability to learn about new products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
· Able to deal with any request from our customer base with ownership. To include liaising with external suppliers
· Collaborate across all departments to action any customer requests
· Work to and exceed daily sales targets and activity KPIs
· Attend and engage with all sales training and personal development coaching sessions
· Work as a team with other Telesales executives to develop new approaches, customer scripts and effective ways to provide the customer with a fantastic experience
· Prioritising daily activities and actions to ensure they are all met
· Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
Confident to pick up the phone and speak to a wide range of people. Resilience
(these however will also be supported with training to help)
Required personal qualities:
Confident and able to take direction
Training to be provided:
Full support to complete the apprenticeship as well as customer service and sales training from a variety of activities including the leading sales activator training.
Potential permanent employment following completion of the apprenticeship. Other opportunities include other opportunities across the company including professional services, sales and customer service.
Things to note:
This is an office based role whereby you will be expected to make and reach a number of calls made in a day
Monday - Friday (37 hours), 2 shift patterns all individuals will work on (8-4 and 9-5)
Apply & Send Your C.V.