Excellent career opportunity with a Specialist Recruitment business based in Folkestone, Kent. We are looking for a capable and driven individual who may have just Graduated or has a couple of years’ experience in industry and is now looking for a career role.
This is a role in a specialist recruitment business where you will be able to learn Recruitment quickly and gain exposure to all aspects of a high-quality recruitment operation.
• Career opportunity in recruitment
• Professional Recruitment Training
• Social Media & Video Content Creation Training
• NVQ Level 2 Recruitment Qualification
• REC Student Membership
We are offering an interesting and varied role plus an on-the-job NVQ Level 2 Training Program endorsed by the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC).
THE ROLE of a Recruitment Resourcer is to identify and attract both potential customers and candidates to the business to support the Recruitment Consultants in identifying and securing new job opportunities from both new and existing clients as well as delivering candidates to fulfil a recruitment brief.
TYPICAL responsibilities for a Recruitment Resourcer would include:
• Promoting the business and new jobs on Social Media sites
• Support the delivery of client and candidate marketing campaigns
• Creation and posting of adverts
• Talking to candidates and carrying out registration interviews
• Identification of Industry News Stories for Website and Mailshots
• Using and maintaining the Recruitment Database
and much more – so an interesting and varied job role.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Excellent communication and telephone skills
• Self-Driven and pro-active
• Highly IT literate and Social Media savvy
• Organised multi-tasker with excellent attention to detail, numeric & written
• Strong academic background – we believe this role would be excellent for either a recent Graduate or somebody who has good GCSE and A-Level qualifications with approximately 2 years work experience.
If this career opportunity is of interest and you are keen to start on a real career path and would like to investigate further, apply today!
Mon-Thurs 9am-5:30pm Friday 9am-5pm
Apply & Send Your C.V.