You will be administrating learning & Development events in a busy HR office, with scope to get involved in wider areas of interest for a high performing apprentice. This is a full time, permanent, 12-18 month apprenticeship offering a L2 Business Administration apprenticeship (or similar). The post holder will work the Learning & Development Manager to deliver the L&D strategy across the Council, and to monitor its effectiveness.
- Maintain training records
- Liaise with internal and external training providers and agencies to arrange and agencies to arrange logistics for identifies and agreed external training. Register suppliers, raise purchase orders, receipt goods, invite delegates, monitor wait lists, book, set up and tidy away rooms, manage cancellations, help monitor and track the central L&D budget, record and review training evaluations etc.
- Create visual aids and promotional materials
- As willing, able and agreed with L&D manager, lead or support any other L&D activity which supports the achievement of the apprenticeship.
- To be aware of and exercise personal and corporate responsibilities under the health and safety at work act and other related matters.
- Knowledge and experience working with MS office
- Confident and effective communicator, face to face and by phone/email
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail
- Realism about travelling to work in Tunbridge Wells – there is no free parking for staff, although a discounted parking place in Crescent Road car park can be paid for monthly
- We are looking for someone who has the flexibility to be hands on whatever the task in hand and someone whos willing to rearrange desks and chairs as needed.
- A willingness to start at 8:30 occasionally to give access to visiting trainers and setup training rooms.
£138.75 per week
37.5 hours a week
Apply & Send Your C.V.