This qualification is aimed at people who are in management or aspiring to be in management positions but have no formal training. You will gain a sound understanding of the concept and benefits of a lean environment, as well as knowledge of business techniques and working in teams.
Successful completion of this course will secure you an ILM level 3 qualification.
You will also have the opportunity to develop your skills further through completing subsequent optional ILM Units and could progress on to:
- ILM Certificate in Leadership and Management
Impact for employers
- Effective and confident first- line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- A broad range of optional units – qualification can be tailored to your needs.
Benefits for learners
- Boost your career prospects and earning potential
- Develop your skills and improve your performance at work
- Understanding conflict management in the workplace
- Understand the concept and benefits of a lean work environment
- Understand and implement productivity needs analysis processes
- Understand continuous improvement techniques (Kaizen)
- Understand effective time management
Next available course Dates:
The course will take place over 3 days fortnightly 9.30am – 4.30pm.
Evening courses are also available, taking place over 6 evenings fortnightly 6pm-9pm.
May – (9.30am til 4.30pm)
- Thursday 30th May, Thursday 13th June, Thursday 4th July
June – (9.30am til 4.30pm)
- Wednesday 12th June, Wednesday 26th June, Wednesday 10th July
WHERE DO I STUDY?:
The course will be taking place at: