Working at West Kent is about providing exceptional customer service, understanding the importance of really listening and acting flexibly, working with our customers to find solutions. If you are looking for a job with a purpose, where you will be supported to take responsibility and develop yourself, you can expect to work hard and be encouraged to have fun. We’re passionate about what we do, so if you think you can make that difference, take a look at the available jobs and apply to join us.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious business administrator apprentice to help us to achieve our vision to be the leading community provider of affordable homes in Kent. You will support the service development team and the executive co-ordinator with projects and business administration tasks. You will receive on-the-job training to facilitate your learning.
- Support the delivery of projects which improve West Kent’s services to its customers both internally and externally
- Complete research to assist with projects
- Complete ongoing learning to understand the external housing policy, legislative and regulatory environments
- Support the monitoring of performance and analyse data as required for colleagues
- Develop excellent collaborative working with colleagues
- Support West Kent’s data protection officer by assisting with investigations
- Able to maintain confidentiality
Throughout the apprenticeship you will be expected to complete all educational assignments and work training as required. You will gain real workplace experience and a range of transferrable skills.
Many of our apprentices have gone on to secure full-time roles in West Kent.
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to prioritise and deliver information on time
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and customers and develop effective relationships
- Highly motivated and hard working
- Ability to focus and have attention to the details
- Ability to write clearly, accurately and concisely
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Personal qualities required:
GCSE grades between A – C including Maths, English and ICT
This is mainly a desk-based role
£299.33 per week
37 hours - Monday to Thursday 8.45am - 5.15 pm, Friday 8.45am - 4.45pm (One hour unpaid lunch)
West Kent Housing Association
Apply & Send Your C.V.