Working at West Kent is about providing exceptional customer service, understanding the importance of really listening and acting flexibly, working with our customers to find solutions. If you are looking for a job with a purpose, where you will be supported to take responsibility and develop yourself, you can expect to work hard and be encouraged to have fun. We’re passionate about what we do, so if you think you can make that difference, take a look at the available jobs and apply to join us.
To help with the running of our repairs and maintenance contracts and delivering on our Asset Management Strategy.
- Help with missed appointment charges and repair charges
- Help with allocation of paint packs
- Arranging meetings, including booking rooms and organising refreshments
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Updating and maintaining our grounds maintenance maps
- Accompany development and home ownership team at handover to take photos of our new properties
- Writing blogs on our internal intranet
- Interact with customers using a range of media and providing great customer service
Throughout the apprenticeship you will be expected to complete all educational assignments and work training as required. You will gain real workplace experience and a range of transferrable skills.
Many of our apprentices have gone on to secure full-time roles in West Kent.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good customer care and telephone skills
- Able to deal effectively with people
- Committed to delivering excellent customer services
- Methodical and well organised
- Able to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Good time management
- Computer literate and have experience of using Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good knowledge and experience of social media and its use in the work place
- Articulate with the ability to communicate in writing in a professional manner.
Personal qualities required:
- Be able to work as part of a busy team demonstrating flexibility and the ability to work using own initiative.
- Be hardworking, reliable and willing to complete any task associated to the job role, while maintaining confidentiality at all times.
Grade A–C or above in Maths, English or equivalent qualifications
£235.32 per week
37 hours - Monday to Thursday 8.45am - 5.15 pm, Friday 8.45am - 4.45pm (One hour unpaid lunch)
West Kent Housing Association
Apply & Send Your C.V.