This employer is looking for a dynamic individual to join them and help with the day to day running of this unique and high quality tearoom.
The successful applicant will work as part of the kitchen staff and be expected to be involved in all aspects of running a commercial kitchen; from cleaning, food preparation, creating dishes from scratch, following hygiene practices, ordering stock, storage of food, and support front of house staff when required.
Successful applicants will:
- Become part of a friendly and dedicated team,
- Meet new people on a regular basis – no day is the same at this place!
- Have great communication and customer service skills,
- Take pride in helping to develop a new and exciting venue,
This role will suit people who are outgoing, warm and friendly. Interested in arts and culture, you will be expected to have an enthusiastic and welcoming manner, enjoy variety, love meeting people and have a friendly and helpful nature. You should like operating as part of a team but are not afraid to work on your own and are keen to learn.
And a passion for food!
- Good communication skills
- Catering qualification Level 1 – preferable
- Good knife skills – if experienced
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enjoys working under pressure and to a high standard
- Must be reliable, be willing to learn, and have a smart appearance
£122.50 per week
35 hours over 5 days including some weekend days
Tearoom in Chatham
Apply & Send Your C.V.