This qualification is:
- aimed at individuals who are in a team leading or management level role in Hospitality
- designed to help learners to broaden their existing knowledge and gain important leadership and management skills, helping them to take on more responsibility.
- suitable for individuals with industry experience or who have already completed a level 2 hospitality qualification
- delivered entirely in the workplace.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Hospitality Supervision & Leadership Apprenticeship is made up of mandatory and optional units and your Assessor will help you chose the correct number of optional units to achieve the qualification.
WHAT WILL I STUDY?
The Diploma is made up of mandatory and optional units and your Assessor will help you chose the correct number of optional units to achieve the qualification.
- SET OBJECTIVES AND PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR TEAM MEMBER
- DEVELOP WORKING RELATIONSHIPS WITH COLLEAGUES
- CONTRIBUTE TO THE CONTROL OF RESOURCES
- MAINTAIN THE HEALTH, HYGIENE, SAFETY AND SECURITY OF THE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- LEAD A TEAM TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER SERVICE
OPTIONAL UNITS INCLUDE:
- SUPERVISE FOOD SERVICE
- CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF RECIPES AND MENUS
- MONITOR AND SOLVE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROBLEMS
- SUPERVISE HOUSEKEEPING OPERATIONS
- LEAD AND MANAGE MEETINGS
WHERE DO I STUDY?
You will work towards the Hospitality Supervision & Leadership Level 3 qualification in the workplace.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Mnimum of 1 year
WHAT DOES THE COURSE LEAD TO?
On completion of the Level 3 Hospitality and Supervision qualification, with support and opportunities in the workplace you can progress on to:
- Hotel Manager roles
- Kitchen Management or Supervisory positions
- Leisure Centre Manager
- Advanced Diplomas in a range of related sectors
- Foundation and Hospitality Degrees