Runway Training are able to offer London residents free Functional Skills in English and maths at level 1 and level 2. The courses are delivered online and there is a fast-track option enabling you to go at your own pace.
We have years of experience in helping Londoners achieve Functional Skills and subject to eligibility can provide the courses at no cost. Each course begins with an initial assessment to check a learner’s current working level. You will then be given a diagnostic assessment to accurately identify your strengths and areas for development. Following this we will be able to create you an individual learning plan that is accessible 24/7.
Learners will also be supported by interactive videos, live webinars and 1:1 support as required. We will also support all learners through two practice exams that will be marked online and feedback given to ensure you are exam ready. We have a very high first-time pass rate and have assisted many learners wanting to achieve Functional Skills to meet the entry requirements for the Police, Army, Ambulance Service and NHS. As well as those wanting to access Further and Higher Education.
Benefits of learning with Runway Training:
- Initial assessment to ensure you are on the right level
- Robust diagnostic to pinpoint your strengths and areas for development
- Individual learning plan allowing you to focus on the key areas that you need to work on
- Learn online at a pace that suits you with interactive videos and online resources
- Access a range of live webinars which are recorded in case you miss them
- Rolling start dates meaning you can get started straight away
- Flexible exam dates allowing you to get qualified without having to wait
- Gain a recognised Functional Skills Level 2 qualification for free, equivalent to a grade 4-9 GCSE
- Fit learning around your existing commitments with no requirement to attend a learning centre
To be eligible for funding learners must be aged 19 or over, be living in London and have been an UK/EU resident for the past three years. As long as learners are able to meet this criteria then they will be eligible for free Functional Skills courses in London.
For more information or to get started click here to apply for a course now.