This role will involve creating content for digital media channels and executing digital and social marketing strategies. As well as involving a combination of duties such as:
- Writing blogs for the Broadplace site
- Managing the social media channels for Broadplace
- Creating videos and promoting them on Youtube
- Managing email marketing campaigns
- Writing content pieces for some of our clients on an ad hoc basis
- Managing and updating the Broadplace website
- General PR work and promoting the brand
- Other duties as required
The employer is looking for an enthusiastic wordsmith to join their team and get involved in the entire process of content creation for the business and its various companies and clients. This role will focus on creating high quality digital content that is engaging and newsworthy for a range of projects so as to maintain and develop company and client properties. The role provides a unique opportunity to work both in-house and agency side.
You will also be responsible for things such as proofreading, editing and checking for plagiarism to deliver key messages for online markets, so attention to detail is a must. Some natural leadership ability would be useful but not essential. There is opportunity to grow with the development of the business for the right candidate.
- Excellent written and verbal English with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Ability to produce creative and informative content
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Experience in using social media
- Must be highly self-motivated and results oriented with a positive outlook and clear focus on quality
- Must have a passion for all things social and be constantly searching for new ways to create engagement
- Good English grades (A*-C or equivalent GCSE)
- Good computer literacy
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing (Diploma, Technical Certification, Employee Rights and Responsibilities, and Maths and English, if required)
£150 per week
Monday to Friday 9-5:30pm - 37.5 hours per week
Digital Marketing Agency in Leatherhead
Apply & Send Your C.V.