We are looking to recruit someone who is a great communicator with a good eye for detail and is keen to learn about different elements of business.
Your main role will be an IT customer support and QA Analyst. This is a varied role which provides support to clients including Mace, Willmott Dixon, National Grid and Network Rail, in addition to this the test and review software developed and used by ourselves and our clients.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be able to demonstrate good written english
- Has good attention to detail
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Able to multitask
- May have studies ICT and/or maths at A-Level
- First line technical support for our clients facing software systems.
- The role will include taking support calls and receiving emails, resolving the issue where possible, recording the calls and escalation to the relevant 2nd line development team.
- You will be responsible for ensuring support issues are managed, including resolving where possible, escalated when needed, tested to ensure issue is resolved and calling client back to ensure all is working.
- You will learn the business requirements of new development projects and test the beta systems against these requirements, including both web and mobile apps (phones and tablets).
- Development of help and training files using screen capturing software.
- Communicate with development team at International location.
Training to be provided:
- Customer service Level 3
- Additional technical training tailored to the individual
- Basic understanding of software development process
- Experience in academic IT projects
- Strong communication skills
- A proven ability to effectively communicate on different levels
- A strong interest in customer service
- This role allows an applicant to move into a business analyst position after some experience.
Things to consider:
- We are based in Hildenborough with onsite parking available, alternatively we have good transport links via bus.
- In Addition to salary other employment benefits are included.
£12,500.00 to £14,500.00 per year
Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm (40 house a week)
Apply & Send Your C.V.