This is a fantastic opportunity to join a sales team as a customer service apprentice. We are looking for eager and motivated individuals who will be able to speak with a wide range of customers over the phone to engage with them and to sell our products. Primarily our products are education and office based supplies however we also provide furniture products and other exciting opportunities which any apprentice will be able to be involved in.
- Daily outbound phone calls to new customers across the UK in both education and non-education sectors.
- Working on targeted campaigns supported by the Marketing Department.
- Actively promote products and services to increase revenue sales.
- Using and updating company IT systems such as CRM with accurate data entry.
- Ability to learn about new products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Able to deal with any request from our customer base with ownership. To include liaising with external suppliers.
- Collaborate across all departments to action any customer requests.
- Work to and exceed daily sales targets and activity KPIs.
- Attend and engage with all sales training and personal development coaching sessions.
- Work as a team with other Telesales executives to develop new approaches, customer scripts and effective ways to provide the customer with a fantastic experience.
- Prioritising daily activities and actions to ensure they are all met.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Potential permanent employment following completion of the apprenticeship. Other opportunities include opportunities across the company including professional services, sales and customer service and the wider Commercial Services
Training to be Provided:
- Full support to complete the apprenticeship as well as customer service and sales training from a variety of activities including the leading sales activator training
- Confident to pick up the phone and speak to a wide range of people.
- Negotiating skills (these however will also be supported with training to help).
Required Personal Qualities:
- Able to take direction
- This is an office based role whereby you will be expected to make and reach a number of calls made in a day.
£200 a week
37 hours per week. 2 shift patterns all individuals will work on (8-4 and 9-5)
Apply & Send Your C.V.