The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and accomplished Manager, with strong leadership skills who Runway Training with welcome into their team.
Professional experience, skills, and knowledge
- Proven experience as a manager in the education sector
- Proven experience of managing educational contracts
- Knowledge of strategies to maximise student attendance and achievements.
- Strong knowledge of funding rules across a variety of contracts.
- Well organised
- Thorough attention to detail
- Flexibility and openness to change.
- Resourcefulness and excellent time management skills
- Able to take the initiative.
- Project management experience
- Have knowledge of the various funding/contracts and compliance requirements for all areas.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills plus use of Internet, social media, and on-line teaching platforms (Teams, Zoom etc)
- Willingness to attend training courses to widen scope of subjects that can be taught.
- Attendance at conferences to ensure latest ideas and strategies are implemented.
- Strong teamworking skills with colleagues to enable progress, coordination and cover for illness, holiday etc when required.
- Awareness and experience of Ofsted inspections and requirements to ensure Good/Outstanding grades.
Qualifications and Training
- Level 3 management qualification (or willing to work towards)
- Experience in Management
- Minimum L3 Award in Education and Training (or equivalent)
- Level 2 qualifications in English and Mathematics
- L3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (or willing to work towards)
- Mental Health First Aider (or willing to work towards)
- L5 Diploma in Education and Training
- Level 2 IAG qualification
- Prince2 or AGILE project management qualification
- Relevant Level 3 subject qualification
- Functional skills level 2 in information technology
- Level 2 information, Advice and Guidance