This busy, vibrant cafe in Tonbridge are looking for a new team member to be the face of the company and have the principle responsibility to ensure that their guests have an enjoyable and memorable experience in their store. Taking direction from the management team, the candidate will play a key role in all aspects of the day-to-day running of the store.
- Serving our guests in line with Service Standards
- Dealing with guest enquiries – face to face and over the telephone
- Cash handling following Cash Handling Policy
- Once trained, serving hot and cold drinks to high company standard.
- Cleaning and maintaining the coffee machine and drinks equipment
- Once trained, serving hot and cold foods to high company standard.
- Cleaning and maintaining food servery and equipment
- Ensuring all food and drinks are within their ‘Use By’ dates, reporting any out of date stock to the Management Team
- Setting displays and merchandising as directed by Management Receive deliveries, identifying shortages, putting deliveries away and maintaining clean and tidy Back of House areas
- Cleaning store, including daily, weekly and monthly deep cleans as directed by Management
- Recording of food and other waste products
- Maintaining a clean and tidy shop exterior
- Other general duties as required by the Management Team
- Always observe company and statutory Health & Safety policies
- Working as part of a Shop Team, be responsible for creating a positive and collaborative working environment, including building team morale and recognising good performance
- Recognise and report if necessary either poor performance or conduct issues with one of your colleagues.
- Help with the induction and training of new team members into the store in line with company HR standards
- Adopt a flexible approach to your role within the team – from time to time, it may be required that you perform different duties to your normal role to help a colleague, cover absence or similar
- Co-operate with reasonable Management requests to ensure our Guests have an enjoyable and memorable experience
- They are looking for someone friendly, reliable, presentable and passionate about great customer service.
- The successful candidate will paid an extra 50p hour on completion of Barista training and a further 50p on completion of Food training.
They will receive:
- 6 week – Induction training
- Professional Barista training
- Customer Service Training
- Food Training
- Customer Service Apprenticeship
£4.50 per hour (plus 50p per/hr on completion of Barista training and 50 per/hr on completion of hygiene training)
30hrs per week, shift work
Apply & Send Your C.V.