The post holder will be actively involved in raising Runway Training’s profile with employers and taking a lead role in ensuring that Runway meets its targets for a range of employer provision. The provision includes ESFA programmes including Apprenticeships and adult skills plus commercial and bespoke programmes and training. This is a key role in supporting all aspects of employer engagement including both large Corporate clients, SME’s and individuals. The post-holder will work within the Business Development team and will work closely with the Business Development Manager and Apprenticeships Manager.
Business Development Manager and Managing Director
- To achieve targets by promoting a range of Runway Training’s provision to employers, including, but not exclusively, Apprenticeships and adult skills, commercial training and short courses.
- To contribute to the key priorities for growth and quality as set out in the employer engagement strategy.
- To account manage existing clients with particular emphasis on larger employers.
- To generate employer leads, respond to employer enquiries / referrals and conduct initial visits to ascertain training needs.
The Business Development Sales Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Sourcing leads
- Updating our internal systems
- Targeting prospective clients
- Generating new business / Identifying new leads
- Closing deals
- Networking with professionals
- Managing sales targets
- Making cold calls
- Promoting products
- Performing follow up duties
- Managing clients
- Attending meetings, training sessions and seminars
- Providing feedback to managers
- Researching market trends
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Good Communication and presentation
- Time management
- Information technology
- The Ability to generate sales
- A Team Player
- Meeting targets
- Being enthusiastic, ambitious and confident
- Being thorough and motivated
- Being professional, flexible and amicable
- Contributory Pension.
- Target based time off – 4 p.m finishes every Friday for exceeding weekly targets
- 21 days holiday
- Additional time off over Christmas
Please note all candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK and most own a Full driving licence and be willing to travel across Kent and Sussex with occasional travel to London.
Salary competitive depending upon business development experience
Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm.
Apply & Send Your C.V.