- Meeting and greeting staff, members of the public, and the users of our service
- Managing all email and telephone enquiries which come into Aspens, directing enquiries to the relevant member of staff, and taking messages as required
- Receiving and sending post, and passing the post on to the correct department
- Supporting the CEO Office in other ways as required
- Managing stationery requests and orders
- Receiving deliveries
- Faxing, filing, laminating, binding and archiving
- Adhere to safeguarding rules and regulations, respecting the Charity’s duty to protect its service users and staff in equal measure
- Monitor and maintain a safe working environment and working practices at all times, reporting any health and safety issues or risks to the Charity’s H&S point of contact.
- Work as a positive team member, devoting full time and attention at work to the duties of your role and adhering to the Charity’s policies and procedures at all times.
- Behave in a professional manner at all times, reflecting and maintaining the Charity’s core values, charitable aims and objectives, generating a positive image of the Charity to all stakeholders.
- Observe and uphold the promotion of equality of opportuning, dignity and due respect for all employees and people who access our service, consistent with Aspen’s Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
- Undertake appropriate professional development, maintain and develop skills and knowledge, in agreement with your line manager (subject to the availability of resources).
- Organisation skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Basic IT skills in microsoft outlook, word, excel and Powerpoint
Required Personal Qualities
- Attention to detail
- Positive about working alone, in partnership and in a team
- A can-do attitude
- Eagerness to learn
- Reliable and punctual
- This role involves interacting with lots of different people
- You’ll gain skills which could be used in a future receptionist or personal assistant role
£192 per week
08:30-16:30, with 30 mins unpaid lunch (total of 37.5 hours per week)
Apply & Send Your C.V.