This house-builder is looking to take on a Business Administration Apprentice.
They are a small team at the moment but are growing fast so you will have the opportunity to be part of a friendly, fun and driven company with plenty of opportunities for progression for the right candidate. This role will involve making teas and coffees for colleagues and visitors, but you will get out of this role what you put in.
- Answering the telephone and general reception duties
- Data input
- Organising ingoing and outgoing post
- Filing and sorting documents
- Supporting all departments
Required Skills/Personal Qualities:
- Computer keyboard skills
- Smart appearance
- Sense of humour
- A-C English GCSE results
- Progressing to the next level apprenticeship
- Permanent contract
- Potential to develop into sales administration or accounts assistant roles
Training to be Provided:
- Business Administration apprenticeship
- Telephone training
- Database training
- Excel training
- Sage accounts training
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have a full driving license and/or a car?
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm with a 1 hour lunch break (35 hour week)
Apply & Send Your C.V.