This eCRM and Social Media Agency is recruiting for a fun and creative role working with and supporting all aspects of administration. They are looking to employ a new focused and enthusiastic new member to be part of the team in a growing industry.
This role involves..
Undertaking creative and unique projects assigned by team members in the following teams:
- Customer Services and Operations
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Business Development
Responsibilities to include:
- General office admin – filing, scanning, emails
- Providing excellent customer service in office, phone and email
- Creating captivating and engaging social media content and creative email campaigns.
- Assess performance of campaign.
- Running and emailing reports.
- Using Social Media to look at other brands, gaining insight in to other marketing trends
- Supporting with meetings, documents preparation, minute taking and emailing action emails following meeting.
You will have the opportunity to learn about:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Social Media for business
- Candidates will continue to learn about the ever changing aspects of this industry.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, good telephone manner, good organisational skills.
Required personal qualities:
- Enthusiastic individual, potentially interested in the motor industry.
- Basic qualifications in English and Maths preferable but not essential.
- Understanding and Experience of Social Media
(Please Note: This organisation is located in a remote location.. It is, however, within walking station from Frant train station).
- Do you have a full driving license and/or a car?
Monday – Friday, 9:00am-5.30pm (one hour break)
Apply & Send Your C.V.