We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic person to work on our vibrant Reception area at Pembury. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain administration experience in a unique setting as our Kent services and offices are located in beautiful countryside. We are open to the public and we have a lovely café on site serving great coffee and delicious cakes. Our residents and the individuals we support are really friendly and always popping in to say hello. This is the perfect role for someone with lots of energy who likes being busy!
Here at Aspens, we help children, young people and adults with a range of disabilities and complex needs, as well as those on the autism spectrum. Through the provision of highly personalised support, we aspire to enable people to learn new skills, live life to the full and contribute to society wherever possible.
Short description of vacancy:
Managing the Aspens front of house reception desk. Meeting and greeting clients and visitors, managing all email and telephone enquiries, receiving and sending post, and providing general support the CEO Office
Full description of vacancy:
· Meeting and greeting staff, members of the public, and the users of our service
· Managing all email and telephone enquiries which come into Aspens, directing enquiries to the relevant member of staff, and taking messages as required
· Receiving and sending post, and passing the post on to the correct department
· Supporting the CEO Office in other ways as required
· Managing stationery requests and orders
· Receiving deliveries
· Faxing, filing, laminating, binding and archiving
· Adhere to safeguarding rules and regulations, respecting the Charity’s duty to protect its service users and staff in equal measure
· Monitor and maintain a safe working environment and working practices at all times, reporting any health and safety issues or risks to the Charity’s H&S point of contact.
· Work as a positive team member, devoting full time and attention at work to the duties of your role and adhering to the Charity’s policies and procedures at all times.
· Behave in a professional manner at all times, reflecting and maintaining the Charity’s core values, charitable aims and objectives, generating a positive image of the Charity to all stakeholders.
· Observe and uphold the promotion of equality of opportuning, dignity and due respect for all employees and people who access our service, consistent with Aspen’s Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
· Undertake appropriate professional development, maintain and develop skills and knowledge, in agreement with your line manager (subject to the availability of resources).
· Organisation skills
· Written and verbal communication skills
· Basic IT skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Required personal qualities:
· Attention to detail
· Positive about working alone, in a partnership and in a team
· A can-do attitude
· Eagerness to learn
· Reliable and punctual
· No qualifications are necessary
· GCSE Maths and English A-C (or equivalent) would be an advantage
You’ll gain skills which could be used in a future Receptionist or Personal Assistant role.
Annual salary- £12,000
Runway Training- The Coach House, East St, Tonbridge, TN9 1HA
£17k per annum.
37.5 hours Working pattern initially 9am-5pm Monday to Friday with 30 min lunch. Working hours may then change to a roster pattern including working 1 weekend in 6 and the occasional late shift working to 7pm.
Bromley Healthcare CIC- Central Court 1b Knoll Rise Orpington Kent BR6 0DA
£200 a week.
Monday- Friday 8am-5:30pm. Lunch is 1 hour 12pm-1pm.
£243- £328 a week (Age dependant)
Monday- Thursday 8:30am-3:20pm Friday 8:30am-2:00pm
Hillview School for Girls- Brionne Gardens, Tonbridge, TN9 2HE
Weekly wage: £280.00
40 hours per week – 8.30am – 5pm.
EZY-CLEAN WINDOWS Ltd- Unit 3 Lested Farm Oast, Chart Sutton ME17 3SA
£16,250 per year.
Monday- Friday 8:30am-4:30pm or 9pm-5pm.
Town and Country Housing, Monson House, Monson Road, Royal Tunbridge Wells, TN1 1LQ.
40 hours per week 9-6 with 1 hour lunch (core hours 10-4)
Secret Escapes- 4th Floor, 120 Holborn London EC1N 2TD United Kingdom
30 hours per week. Paid 45 minute lunch. Flexible hours to be agreed, including weekend
Detling Community Interest Company, West Court, The Street, Detling ME14 3JU
£175 per week.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
Runway Training 190 High Street, Tonbridge, TN9 1BE
£220 per week.
RW Equine Vet LTD- Egmont Farm, Station Road, Northiam, TN31 6QS.
Monthly salary: £1000
08:00AM – 17:00PM Monday to Friday (half an hour lunch, 40hrs paid). 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday There is an on-site café and bus stop just 1 minute away
Driver Hire Luton- Basepoint, 110 Butterfield, Great Marlings, Luton, LU2 8DL
£6.56 an hour.
Monday 8:45am-6pm Tuesday-Friday 8:45am-5pm
Bethany School- Bethany School, Goudhurst, Kent, TN17 1LB
Monday- Friday- 37 hours per week.
Aspens Charities- Cornford Ln, Tunbridge Wells TN2 4QU
Week Wage: 161.70- 311.85
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm 1 hour lunch break
Jayar Components Ltd, Jayar House, Forstal Road, Aylesford, Kent ME20 7AF
£185 per week.
37 hours per week - term time plus 4 weeks.
Weald of Kent Grammar School - Tudeley Lane, Tonbridge, TN9 2JP.
£230 per week
8am – 6pm with an hour for lunch
£10,000 per annum
Monday-Friday 9-5 with half an hour unpaid lunch break
£14,000 - £16,000 per year
40 hours, Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30 pm.
£12,000 - £16,000 basic depending on experience, plus commission
Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5:30pm (early finish Friday)
£16,000 plus commission
0830-1730 Mon- Friday. 1 hour paid lunch.
£250-£275 per week
Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.30
£200 per week
37 hours per week. 9-5 with half hour/hour lunch