This varied role requires flexibility, creativity, good organisational skills, enthusiasm to take on new challenges and a good eye for detail.
- Assisting with the testing &reviewing of consumer electrical goods.
- Unpacking, checking and effectively repacking goods.
- Photographing consumer products; static, in use and details.
- Help develop creative, engaging reports and reviews.
- Keeping track of products, receiving deliveries / collections.
- Speaking to manufacturers, arranging review samples & logistics
- Updating our website and social media
- Attending manufacturer briefings and press events.
- Always maintaining quality and ethical standards.
- Assisting with creating written marketing and press materials
- Communicating with clients & journalists
- Arranging product reviews with journalists & logistics
- Attending manufacturer briefings and press events
- Testing, packing and tracking press review samples.
- Social media on behalf of consumer electrical clients.
- Keen interest in writing & communications and creative media.
- Strong willingness to learn the many facets of the review/testing and PR sides of the business.
Required Personal Qualities:
- Upbeat attitude
- Happy to speak to people at all levels
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Bulletproof sense of humour
- Qualified to level 2 in English, Maths and ICT.
- Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- We are a proven media business with a track record over of 10 years. We are currently embarking on ambitious expansion plans for both the PR and testing/reviews sides of the business that will ultimately see the disciplines split into their own companies. Each side will be expanding in remit, reach, staff, location and turnover over the next five years. The potential for future career development for the right candidate is exceptional in either the Public Relations (PR) or the reviews and testing (Journalism) parts of the business.
£283.50 per week
5 days a week
Apply & Send Your C.V.