Why choose administration in a manufacturing company? What makes you interested in the manufacturing/engineering industry as a route to future career success?
Administrative support for many aspects of a busy Aerospace Manufacturer.
- To learn and support many functions and processes including finance, HR, IT, continuous improvement, production control and sales.
- Attain an NVQ in business administration.
- The experience in the many areas will help shape a potential future role within the company.
- There are always many possible opportunities within a growing business for career enhancement and the company has a good record of transferring good apprentices into career roles withing the company.
- Specifics will depend upon the performance of the apprentice and the areas in which they show strength during the apprenticeship.
Training to be provided:
- All manner of hands-on and experience-based training
- Business admin apprenticeship
- Good communication skills
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong IT skills
Required Personal Qualities:
- Someone who is happiest when busy
- Able to liaise with internal personnel of all levels as well as customers and suppliers when required.
- None required
- We are very busy small company, activity levels are high and the work is very varied, so adaptability is the key.
£125.80 per week
8am – 5pm Monday to Thursday. 8am – 4pm Friday.
Apply & Send Your C.V.