As a front of house receptionist your role is to be the first point of contact for all visitors and people calling through the agency. You will manage visitors and calls appropriately and perform administration tasks as part of the job spec and to support the wider agency where required.
- Provide Front of House cover between 8.30am and 5.30pm, ensuring all incoming calls are answered quickly and transferred to relevant member of staff or department.
- Welcome visitors and notify the appropriate department of their arrival swiftly.
- Ensure that all staff and visitors are signed in and out accurately, for fire regulation purposes.
- Deal efficiently with deliveries and collections via Royal Mail and couriers by liaising with the relevant department and to assist where possible with internal distribution.
- Ensure at all times the quality, professionalism and appearance of the reception area.
- Maintain effective communication with all departments and staff.
- Help maintain a record of staff holidays and sickness on a daily basis by liaising with the People and Culture department.
- Help maintain the telephone system and listings and to reprogram when necessary with the assistance of the company’s telecoms provider.
- Maintain accurate records of testing the fire alarm systems and record the regular checks from our suppliers.
- Adhere to the Agency’s security & fire procedures.
- Utilise the diary system for all meeting rooms at The Warehouse.
- Maintain records of all staff learning and development activity.
- Use the company’s computer network/system for word processing, spreadsheets and emails and maintain the integrity of the system and working procedures at all times.
- To undertake office admin duties as required.
Training to be provided:
- Induction programme
- NVQ as part of apprenticeship
- Computer skills
- Basic word, excel and outlook skills
- Good organisational skills
Required personal qualities:
- Good with people
- Confident with staff and clients
We are a great company to work for with good culture, you could either continue in your role or explore other areas within the company.
- A-C maths and English GCSE or equivalent
Do you live in Tunbridge Wells?
£12,000 - £12,500 per year
8:30-17:30 with 1 hour unpaid lunch (40 hours per week)
Apply & Send Your C.V.