This apprenticeship is for a bright, enthusiastic individual who is keen to work as part of a team and has good attention to detail.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Handling incoming enquiries via telephone and email
- Directing calls to members of staff
- Greeting visitors
- Updating database
- Managing ForSkills database
- Administration as appropriate
- Any other reasonable office based tasks
- A*-C English GCSE or equivalent
Level 3 Business Administration including Diploma, maths, English and ICT if not already held, employee rights and responsibilities). Potentially 1st aid training and other courses as required.
£4-£5 per hour
Training Provider in Tonbridge
Apply & Send Your C.V.