You will be working as a junior member of the kitchen and assisting the other chefs with whatever tasks are necessary.
Responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to:
- Prep work
- Assisting during service
- Helping to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen
- Dealing with deliveries and stock rotation
- A country inn offering boutique hotel rooms and a restaurant serving quality food taking inspiration from all over the world.
- Basic cookery knowledge
- Good timekeeping is essential
- Willingness to work hard
Required Personal Qualities:
- Eager to learn
- You will be on your feet for your whole shift
- You may need to be flexible with the hours you work
- You need to do everything to a high standard
- It is very stressful environment and you will always need to keep a level head and work as hard as you can
- Advancement to higher positions within the kitchen
£200 a week
40hrs (mon-Sun shift work)
Apply & Send Your C.V.