This role will involve preparing all foods from scratch using a field to fork approach ethos, including all bakery, fish work pastries, sauces etc. and cooking of all food in set area working under the head chef in that area. You will be responsible for the section you are working under.
- A willingness to learn
- A passion and enthusiasm for cooking
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Professional Cookery (Diploma, Employee Rights and Responsibilities, and Maths and English, if required)
- Food provided free of charge – free tea/coffee
- Cheap membership for staff
- Awards for employee of the month
- Uniforms provided
- Staff discounts for rooms
- Tennis courts can be used
£4-£5 per hour depending on experience
48 hours - shift rotas are 8am to 3pm, 5:30pm to 9pm, 6am to 3pm
Hotel in Tunbridge Wells
Apply & Send Your C.V.