This organisation in West Malling, Kent are recruiting a Care Assistant to be part of a team who care for older service users.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To help clients with their immediate needs, drinks, feeding, warmth, help with toileting (if required), social comfort, and any other needs or requirements that are deemed necessary. This will include bathing clients using our assisted bathing equipment, this will also include driving our vehicles to bring clients to the day centre
- To organise and take part in the daily activities for clients e.g. scrabble, arm chair exercises, bingo etc
- To participate in a daily program adapted to clients individual needs, so that a high standard of practice is maintained, stimulating interests, taking part in and encouraging activities by the clients
- To keep any client files up to date in co-operation with the other care staff and the Day Care Services Manager
- Working closely as part of a team with any other staff member, or, volunteer within the centre
- To maintain confidentiality
- To be aware of safety, hygiene, security and fire procedures and report to the Day Care Services Manager, should equipment, security and personal safety of individuals be at risk
- To ensure the safety of clients at all times
£135.45 per week (increase following successful probationary period)
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Independent Care Charity, West Malling
30th August 2015
Apply & Send Your C.V.