The purpose of the role of Administration Apprentice is to ensure all paperwork and general administration is carried out within the office to a high standard.
As Administration Apprentice the job holder must ensure that the operations of the Firm are run within the rules and requirements set within the Compliance Manual, FCA guidelines and any other legislation that may be applicable.
- Dealing with incoming post
- Email and telephone queries from clients and brighton office
- Checking bondholder certificates
- Checking series totals on GMP against 3-10 spreadsheet
- Answering the phone and directing the calls to the appropriate colleague
- General office administration, including but not limited to photocopying, filing etc
- Creating welcome packs
- GSEN onto bond spreadsheet
- Create packs
- Assisting with marketing events
- Holiday cover within the office
- Being first point of contact
There will be times when you may be required to undertake additional tasks, duties and responsibilities within your capabilities. The Company reserves the right to vary your tasks, duties and responsibilities at any time and from time to time according to the needs of the Company’s business. However, you will not be assigned to duties or required to perform services which you cannot reasonably perform, or which are outside the range of your normal skills and experience. There will also be times when you may be asked to transfer, either temporarily or permanently, to an alternative job within the Company. Where this is agreed with you, either on a temporary or a permanent basis, it will be confirmed to you in writing.
Full time permanent employment
Required Skills (These will be taught on the job):
- Firm’s structure
- Procedures and policies
- Legislative guidelines
- Compliance manual
- Staff handbook
- Prioritising workloads
- An environment where attention to details is paramount
- Communicating at all levels
- Customer service
- Handling queries
Minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade C or above
Things to consider:
Location is outside of Tunbridge Wells centre in Eridge Park and you will need your own transport
£5.00 per hour
Apply & Send Your C.V.