The main role of the Administrative Assistant will be to book engineer visits in with customers by telephone and email, and then set up a works instruction on contract management software for the engineer.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Answer general queries by telephone
- Maintain records, filing systems and computer files
- Photocopy and update documents and certificates
- Provide general administrative support as instructed.
- A*-C GCSE (or equivalent) English desirable
- Office is based in rural location along country lanes so must have own vehicle
- Good telephone manner, reliable, punctual and friendly
Level 2 Business and Administration Apprenticeship (including Diploma, Employee Rights & Responsibilities and Maths, English and ICT if not already held)
Mon – Fri, 8am-5:00pm
Security system supplier in East Sussex
Apply & Send Your C.V.