To provide support to the Finance team at our company. You will work with our Purchase and Sales Ledger teams, learning about the Finance process here. We are looking for someone interested in pursuing a career in Finance and will have a flair for problem solving, as well as being organised and methodical in their work.
- Processing transactions including posting entries to the accounting system
- Collecting and collating of cash income into the company.
- Liaise with other departments where the exchange of information is necessary from time to time.
- Communicate with all stakeholders of the company in a tactful, courteous and professional manner.
- Undertake general office duties in order to facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the Finance Office.
- Input invoice and cash data accurately, with close attention to detail.
- Dealing with customer and supplier queries, by telephone and email
- Supporting other members of the finance team
- Filing documents in an organised manner
- Assist with the usage of the invoice approval system.
- Ensure that all software packages are used and maintained accurately.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by senior staff.
- To ensure that confidential information is not disclosed about the company or its associated companies (including information regarding patients and staff) to any unauthorised member of staff, or to anyone outside the employment of the company.
- To act in such a manner as to satisfy public trust and confidence, to uphold and enhance the good standing and reputation of the company.
- To apply information security in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the organisation.
- To take an active role in the company’s staff appraisal system and action agreed goals and objectives.
- You are required to apply security in accordance with established policies and procedures of the organisation.
- To be aware of the key issues in safeguarding children and vulnerable adults from significant and serious harm, understanding their relation to the values of the company and to report safeguarding concerns to appropriate professionals, recording incidents accurately.
- To adhere to all policies and procedures including Equal Opportunities where all employees are expected to accept individual responsibility for the practical implications of these policies.
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and others that may be affected by what you do while at work and complete all mandatory training as required.
- All staff should be aware of their responsibilities and role in relation to the Business Continuity Plan.
- Infection Control and Hand Hygiene – All employees are required to be familiar with, and comply with, policies for infection control and hand hygiene in order to reduce the spread of healthcare-associated infections. For clinical staff with direct patient contact, this will include compliance with clinical procedures and protocols, including uniform and dress code, the use of personal protective equipment policy, safe procedures for using aseptic techniques and safe disposal of sharps.
- Good computing skills
- Excellent organisational ability
- Good telephone manner
Required Personal Qualities:
- Works well under pressure
- Flexible approach
- Good communication skills
- Act on own initiative
- GCSE A – C or equivalent in English and Maths
It would be helpful if you have the following:
- An understanding of Accounting systems
- Previous administrative experience
- Knowledge of basic office systems and procedures
- Confident communication skills
£11,750 per annum
Apply & Send Your C.V.